To be considered for a scholarship, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements and complete the online application below and submit the following information to the Burke Fund by May 1st:
Required documents can be sent via;
Mail: 1 Button Hole Drive, Suite 2
Providence, RI 02909-5750
Required Documents & Information
- A transcript of secondary school record or transcripts from all college work since high school graduation.
- A copy of the following:
- Student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- CSS/PROFILE, if applicable
- Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Financial Award Letters from all schools to which the Applicant applied.
- A letter of recommendation from the Applicant’s high school principal or guidance counselor.
- A letter of recommendation from an officer or board member of the club sponsoring the Applicant.
- A letter of recommendation from a member of the club sponsoring the Applicant who knows the Applicant.
- A letter of recommendation from the Golf Professional, or Course Superintendent or House or General Manager of the club sponsoring the Applicant.
* Other documentation may be required such as family’s income tax return